- One clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- If a child, who is newly admitted into the school, is withdrawn before the beginning of the academic session, 20,000/- will be forfeited from the amount deposited at the time of admission.
- If a parent has to withdraw his/her ward within three months from the commencement of new session (April to
June) then only a percentage of the annual charges will be refunded.
- Those who leave the school in May are bound to pay the fees for the month of June so as to complete the 1st quarter payment.
- The excess payment received through technical or other reasons will be refunded only after due verification and / or within 30 days after receipt of written complaint by the parent / student.
- Transfer certificates are issued after one month from the date of application for with drawal Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :
A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average in that class or is overage. Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons,
the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics.
- Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule only those students will be retained on the roll of this school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.